Friday, October 30, 2009

Chase Jarvis and Joe McNally

I've been off in crazy photographer world for the last few weeks. I jumped head first into both of Joe McNally's books and his blog. I've also been watching and reading everything from Chase Jarvis as well, these two guys are putting out SOOOOOO much information its amazing. Looking into some new small flash options, perhaps a ski snowboard shoot this winter. I shot some stuff for Patricia last week that turned out really well, we tried out some of the new small flash gear I've been working with. This is some of what we got:









I've been posting some work to a new blog thats just started called "Not Paid Work", its a few photogs from toronto who post more personal or creative work. Check it out! Comment if you can!

Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment